A multiple award winning media outfit in Nigeria journalism, dedicated to the promotion of truth in the service of the Entertainment industry in accordance with our tradition of associating with and celebrating excellence in our great country.

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday 10 January 2019

OLUBADAN'S DAUGTHER, PRINCESS TAIWO ADETUNJI APPOINTED SA TO OYO STATE GOVERNOR.

In a statement issued to newsmen on Tuesday in Ibadan, Princess Taiwo Adetunji expressed joy over the new appointment and urged his followers to continue to support her.
“I was appointed as Special Assistant (SA) to the Oyo state governor on Community Relations.

“I thank God for an opportunity given to me by our governor, Senator Isiak Abiola Ajimobi, and I promise to keep raising the flag of Oyo state in general.

“My supporters, I need your support; leave me not”. Princess Taiwo said.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages