A multiple award winning media outfit in Nigeria journalism, dedicated to the promotion of truth in the service of the Entertainment industry in accordance with our tradition of associating with and celebrating excellence in our great country.

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday 9 March 2020

OBASANJO " Sanusi Lamido Will Be Remembered As A Fearless Emir.That Refused To Be Intimidated."

The former president of the Federal republic of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo wrote in his letter sent to the former Emir of Kano, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido after he was dethroned by the governor of Kano state.

He wrote" I woke up this morning and after my morning exercise, devotion and my morning meeting with my staff, I heard the sad and the good news of your removal as the Emir of Kano by the Executive Council of the kano state government.

It is sad because it was underserved. It is good because you have paid the price. My prayer is that God should give you the fortitude and the courage to continue on the path that you have chosen for yourself in the best of our country and humanity.

Please accept, Your Royal Highness, the assurance of my highest consideration.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages