A multiple award winning media outfit in Nigeria journalism, dedicated to the promotion of truth in the service of the Entertainment industry in accordance with our tradition of associating with and celebrating excellence in our great country.

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 5 April 2020

Jubilation Galore In Oyo State As Governor Seyi Makinde Recovers From Coronavirus, Tests Negative


I am Deeply Moved By your Prayers And Support throughout this Period. I am So thankful. This Evening, I Received My Second Negative test Result For COVID-19. I Especially thank Prof Temitope Alonge, Who Acted In My Stead As Head of the Oyo State COVID-19 Task Force. 

I am Also Grateful to All Members of the Task Force For their Cooperation During this time. I Will Be Resuming My Responsibility As Head of the Task Force From tomorrow.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages