A multiple award winning media outfit in Nigeria journalism, dedicated to the promotion of truth in the service of the Entertainment industry in accordance with our tradition of associating with and celebrating excellence in our great country.

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 1 May 2020

IT HAS BEEN GOD ALL THE WAY TILL TODAY!


MY JOURNEY IN LIFE! 

When I look through every points in my life and my various encounters, I pause for  minutes, then I smile and began to praise God. 
If not for God's grace where would I be? 

The journey was "ROUGH And  TOUGH". 
No amount of Braveness and   Seriousness was enough, I suffered for a great offer, the sweat was more than what I ate. The pain in the narrow made life seemed narrow but the creator of life and  death knows tomorrow. 
THE STRUGGLES  CONTINUED FOR VICTORY TO COME. Blessing & Mercy of God were the fruit of the labour. 
At last, I laughed because "he who laugh last, laugh best. Meanwhile, I don't think the game is over, until when it is over. I Don't relax nor reverse, I'm working and Pray hard because with Prayer "There is always a way Out". GOD BLESS MY WORK. 
AMEN!

AKEEM ADEKOLA DE-WAY 
(Societal-Icon & Role Model In Photography Industry. December 11, 2015. By Heirs Place, Adamashingba, Ibadan, Nigeria.)
(Outstanding Media Man. December 11, 2016. By White Cowries Entertainment Ambassador, National Arts And Theater, Lagos, Nigeria.) @ De-way Entertainment Tv

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages