A multiple award winning media outfit in Nigeria journalism, dedicated to the promotion of truth in the service of the Entertainment industry in accordance with our tradition of associating with and celebrating excellence in our great country.

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 26 December 2020

BOBRISKY OPEN UP WHY HE CHOOSES TO BE A FEMALE INSTEAD OF A MAN!

Popular Nigerian transgender social media queen, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, widely known as Bobrisky has opened up why he chooses to be a female instead of a man. The  internet personality shared the news on his Instagram page today and wrote:👇🏾
Reposted from @bobrisky222 "Dis message is for you all to read before you judge me.  I was formally a man for almost 25yrs, nothing to show for it. I kept struggling even with my certificate as a graduate of accounting in university of Lagos, nothing to still show for it. I saw how all my females friends were cashing out back then. I went home and think about my life. If I join robbery they will end up killing me, secondly I don’t even have that heart ❤️ to think to that dimension or to even scam people of their sweat 😓. while I was growing I have a little bit of female features in me, so I decide to try what cross dressing look like. Under one yr of cross dressing I started making money 💴. I was still surprise 😳. So I gave my body more time, rubbing expensive creams, smelling good, using more of females body pills 💊 and looking out for myself. Boom 💥 more money keep coming... men admiring me, women giving me endorsements from right and left. Short story I fit in as a female to a man. God bless all d women around d world 😢😢😢😢 many of you love me and accepted me,  save me and I will always respect WOMEN".

Here is all you need to know about Bobrisky.

The entrepreneur was born in 1992 as Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju in Ebute Matta, Lagos. Although there are not many known details regarding Bobrisky parents, the social media star once shared a picture of her mother (now late). His father, on the other hand, had three wives.
Bobrisky real name is Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju

She is currently 28 years old.

Education

The celebrity attended secondary school at King's College in Lagos State and graduated from University of Lagos with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.

Growing up

As a child, she always enjoyed stereotypically feminine activities like cooking and cleaning. Cross-dressing was also a keen component of her repertoire.

In February, Bobrisky asked for actress Tonto Dikeh’s hand in marriage in an attempt to make history together. The controversial celebrity said she wants to marry the actress so they can be the first lesbians to have a wedding ceremony in Nigeria.
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and her best friend Bobrisky are two friends who have come a long way together and are still holding on.

No comments:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages